just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, April 11, 2008

Blogger's Challenge - Triangle Box

For this weeks challenge, we had to make a triangle box. Hmm that's not such a normal shape that you just jump on whipping out the box - So I started to dig through the Internet and finally decided on this pattern:

trianglebox_print11wide

And the following pictures will show you my little box. I'll be posting several photos, to show you the different angles and a close up. As you can see, I still had my Doodle This stamp set out and it called out to me to be used :-)  When you click on the close up, you can see that I've used Crystal Effects on each flower to make the petals shiny. The centers have glitter... The speckled background was created with the gold zig painty and the color spritzer tool...

box

box_top

box_close

Supplies
Stamps: Doodle This
Paper: Very Vanilla
Ink: Staz-On black; Pretty in Pink, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive re-inker, Gold/Silver Zig Painty
Accessories: Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Tools: Aqua Painter filled with Rubbing Alcohol, Color Spritzer Tool

 

I really like how this little box turned out! Now I'll go and check what the other players came up with... Have a nice Friday!

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Pretty colors - thanks for sharing your template.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Claudia! I love the flowers AND all that Crystal Effects. VERY nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wee box is absolutely delightful. Putting CE on the petals of the flowers is a terrific idea. Thanks for sharing your template too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's absolutely gorgeous Claudia!!! Love the glossy look the the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so lovely Claudia. I love the way you embossed your flowers. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful box, Claudia! What a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I love the box you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, I love the shiny effect on the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! The Crystal Effects really looks nice on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great challenge....please make mine! I'm challenged all right! Yours came out really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Love those colors! The design, everything is just great!!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Claudia, your box turned beautifully! I love every element and color. Your speckling turned out fantastic and really adds a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great template! Love how you used the CE to add a little depth and dimension! Super box!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, very pretty! You added so many great details to this. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty! I like the glossy flower petals and how you used the color spritzer tool.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is lovely! Thanks so much for sharing the pattern with us! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!