just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, April 7, 2008

Technostamper Sketch Challenge #12

Well let me tell you up front that you may need to put on your sunglasses if you decide to take a closer look at my card :-)

Not only did I use this weeks layout posted by Mary Jo over at Technostamper, but also used the Birthday Bling theme I was to use for another challenge (Don't look Vicki G.)! And let me say it is VERY sparkly (we had to use Glitter and Rhinestone Brads or other shiny things on it)!!! I think Vicki will have lots of light in her house once she opens that envelope!

Here is the sketch we had to use for today's layout:

sketch 12

And then this is my sparkle card:

TSSC12

Supplies
Stamps: Doodle This, Sincere Salutations
Paper: Basic Black, Rose Red, Cameo Coral, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Brads (Silver and Rhinestone), Rhinestones, Fine Cosmo Glitter with 2-way glue pen
, Dimensionals

Tools: Large Oval Punch, Key Tag Punch, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

Be sure to go over to Technostamper this afternoon to see who else has played along this week!

Thanks for looking and not get blinded...

Photobucket

PS: The glitter on the swirls was applied with a 2-way glue pen!

7 comments:

  1. Super card, what did you use to put the glitter on the swirl background, heat and stick powder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, need sun glasses for that one. Love it! You did a wonderful job combining these challenges. Thanks for playing Claudia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great job Claudia!! I love the colors used on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!, Claudia, this truly has bling! How pretty is that! Great card you've made for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness! Now that is some BLING! it's gaaaaaawww-GEE-ous!
    great job on the sketch and and the bling challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For some reason I can't see the picture?? But I know it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,

    you make beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!