just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Love & Happiness Rub-ons - did you know?

Well the other day I started out to make some little coupon cards for my 50/50 chart winners... (in case you don't know what it is: For every $50 one spends before shipping and handling, the name goes on a chart with 50 squares. Once the chart is filled, a name will be drawn and that person wins $50 to spend on a future order with me).

I had printed out those coupons on red paper and was thinking which colors would coordinate and checked with my Color Coach and saw Old Olive. Sooooo, I pulled out my Love & Happiness Rub-ons and planned on using the Old Olive sheet. While I looked at it, it hit me! There is this one that has a heart in a circle with Scallops! YES it fits our scallop circle punch! How great is that?!!!!! Of course a applied the Rub-ons onto CS first, and then punched...

Here is what my little coupon cards look like - and Nikki, Katherine, and Becky W. should have received them by now! Congrats again Ladies!

rubon 

Supplies
Stamps: Lots of Dots Jumbo Wheel
Paper: Night of Navy, Real Red, Old Olive, Creamy Caramel, Very Vanilla
Ink:
Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Love & Happiness Rub-ons,
Dimensionals

Tools: Nesties, Scallop Circle Punch

 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Okay i'm jealous! I want one ... the card that is ... although i would not complain if it had a $50 coupon either :c) But these cards are sooo cute! I still have not played with my rub on and i think that i might have to pull them out. And what a creative way to hold your punches. I can't wait until I get a craft room. My goal is to my craft space oragnized this weekend! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Claudia! I'll have so much fun spending it! LOL I really appreciate it! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!