just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, May 16, 2008

Blogger's Challenge - Layout

It's already Friday again... that means I need to post my card for this weeks Blogger's Challenge! This week we were supposed to create a card following the Layout on page 21 of the Occasions Mini Catalog (For Father - Dog Card):

sketch

This layout sort of spoke to me... so after listening to that little voice, my finished card looks like this (which I am pretty happy with):

noble deer_sketch 

Supplies
Stamps: Noble Deer, Sanded
Paper: Brocade Blue, Old Olive, More Mustard, Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Brown, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Ribbon, Hardware
Tools: Horizontal slot punch, mat pack, SU! Pastels, sponge

 

Have a wonderful weekend!

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Claudia!!! I actually picked this set up thinking I was going to use it too! You know what they say...great minds think alike! I love how it turned out! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Claudia. Wonderful interpretation of the layout - your image is wonderful witha the tree background. Wonderful job...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Claudia. I love your background paper, and your paper piercing in the corner. Wonderful card and a great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! I love how the background is done. I am so impressed with everyone's cards for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic card Claudia! I can think of a few men that would really enjoy receiving this one! Wonderfully done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I'm glad that you listened to that voice because this card is wonderful. Perfect for anyone who enjoys the great outdoors, not just a man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty...love the masculine colors and piercing you did.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at all of the details: the scratched background, the trees on the base, the paper piercing...wonderful and manly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Claudia- I love what you did with this challenge! Beautiful job - love everything about it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job on the challenge. Love all of your special touches through out the whole card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Claudia, I loooove this card!!! It is definitely a GREAT man card and just love how everything just fit together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, I love the paper piercing on the upper corner, really helps fill that space.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh claudia, that is wonderful! I LOve your color choices, and I think that your execution and choices for this card are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Claudia, This is fabulous!! (Not sure how I missed it!!) Not only is it a great card....it's a masculine card!! GREAT job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!