just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, May 19, 2008

Technostamper's Sketch Challenge #18

This weeks Challenge was a pretty unique one I think! Look what Mary Jo came up with for a sketch for us:

sketch 18

I am not sure if you can read it, but the info on the white part basically says that this portion is really the inside of the card and the front panel was cut down... Very interesting, right?!

Well, I liked it - BUT I didn't make it a long card! I made it work with a regular sized card. I used this card as one of the projects at Ellen's Stamp Camp on Sunday, and everyone really liked it...

Here it is:

garden Whimsy_camp

And here is another view so you can see, that the front panel really was cut down:

garden whimsy_camp2

Supplies
Stamps: Garden Whimsy, Polka Dot
Paper: Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Barely Banana, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Berry Bliss DSP
Ink:
Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie
, Chocolate Chip, VersaMark
Tools: Nesties, Cutting Tool, Corner Rounder, Sponge


Don't forget to go over to Mary Jo's Blog at12 pm EST to see who else is playing along... Have a great Monday!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Great card -- you are quick -- haven't started mine yet -- yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Claudia! I haven't started mine either as I couldn't figure it out until I saw Lisa post hers. I hope to stamp sometime today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Resplendent card Claudia! Super fresh and sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is gorgeous Claudia! I love theuse of yellows and that butterly looks great inked up like that! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love this butterfly and I love how you made this a standard size card. Great job. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, I like that you made it a regular size, love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These colors work beautifully together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claudia, I really like how you used the sketch on a regular-size card. Great color scheme and details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love it! I think I have that stamp set too....so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!