just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, October 6, 2008

Technostamper's Challenge #38

Good Monday Morning to you all! This week's layout for the challenge was another fairly easy one and really a great way to use some of our great Designer Paper!

Which is exactly what I did! See for yourself - first of course the sketch:

sketch38

And then my creation:

DSC00003 I've used a scrap of "Georgia Peach" DSP on this card, stamped the image ("A Flower for all Season") in black StazOn ink onto watercolor CS and colored it in Crayons and my Aqua Painter.

Don't work too hard on this Monday and don't forget to go over to MaryJo's website around lunch to see who all is playing along!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I really think I NEED this set. It is just so cute. I love your coloring. Fabulous job on the challenge. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Gotta love a Ga. Peach-hehe. Hope your hand is all well from your surgery. Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another adorable card from you! I don't have either this DSP or stamp, :( but you're making me want them, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! You (and so many others) are making this set so very tempting....it's definitely on my Wish List now...AND climbing quickly to the top! Great job...as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!! I have that set, now I know what to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is tooo cute! I really need to get this set! Love that DP too...really makes cards quick and easy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!