just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Another DSP Basket

Well by now you might know just how much I LOVE my Big Shot and all the SU! exclusive dies...

At a class last month I had given a cute little basket to all my class participants as a little Thank you... They liked them so much that they've requested a basket to be part of the next class and to make it Halloween...

The class was already on the 3rd... and before I forget to post the picture again, let me just do it right now!

Here is my spooky little basket:

halloween bag with spider

Punches used on spider: 1 3/8 inch circle, 1 inch circle, 1/2 inch circle, 1/4 inch circle, small and large oval punch for the legs!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!