just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, October 13, 2008

Technostamper's Sketch Challenge #39

Hi and Good Morning - it's Monday already again... I just don't know where the time goes!

The weather has been a little on the "chilly" side this weekend. Well for Georgia anyway :-) And since I was working on my October Stamp-a-Stack card designs, which are going to be Christmas... I had some leftover Cardstock and decided I would use it for this weeks challenge... and guess what, I made another Christmas card!

I think MaryJo was on a roll with square cards or square layouts :-) don't get me wrong! I am NOT complaining, I like them! And they seem to come together very easy.

Here is the sketch we had to follow:

sketch39

And this is what I came up with - very easy, but cute:

DSC00002
This card uses the "Season of Friendship" stamp set from the Mini Catalog and the hostess Level 1 stamp set "Best Yet"

Please don't forget to see who else is playing along this week and check out MaryJo's website shortly after lunch today!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! You beat me to the punch too....I was just thinking of using this set for a "snowy" tree....now I can pull inspiration from your fabulous card! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this as a Christmas card. Just adorable. Great job on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas Card, I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors - great set for a Christmas Card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card. Love the snow tree.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!