just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Blogger's Challenge - Colors

This week for our Blogger's Challenge we had to use Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, and white or vanilla... Well I have just the card to share.

The card that I am going to show is one that I had demoed during my stamp club meetings in November. The only problem is, that I am cheating a little, because it has DSP on it with tiny dots of colors... but I think it'll still pass :-)

Here is my card:

Scandinavian Season_cracked

The card uses "Scandinavian Season" for the stamp set and the "Cracked Glass" Technique. This card is one of the projects during the Technique Class tomorrow afternoon...

I'll post more tomorrow!

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Stunning Claudia. Love the ribbon and your patterned paper...it all works together so very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Claudia! I love the touches of red too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it passes for the challenge. he cracke glass is a perfect tecniqe for these colors, your ribbon is the perfect touch that pulls the card together...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. I love the shine from the Cracked Glass a the extra touches of color are a nice addition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great technique to use for these colors and for that set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is one of the nicest cards I have seen with this set..I tried this set and just could not come up with anything..You aced it.
    connie paxman

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that is a pretty one. I love the cracked glass look.

    :)
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I barely noticed the other colors! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty! The cracked glass looks so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely. I've never used the Cracked Glass technique for a background...only for a focal point. I bet this card is spectacular IRL!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEautiful, Claudia! Love this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is GORGEOUS! Love the cracked glass with it too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!