just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Simple Christmas Cards

Next week I am going to help a group of girls make Christmas cards, which they will then give to residents of a senior citizen home.

Since the ages of the girls range from 5-12, I had to keep the cards somewhat simple. I did use some of my retired stamp sets because I am "low" on current Christmas sets, but I am glad those sets are getting some use now :-)

I'll just post them one after another for you to view, and if you have questions about any of them please let me know.

5to7_1blog

 

5to7_2blog

 

8to11_2blog

 

8to11_3blog

 

8to11_1blog
I hope posting these cards will get you in the mood to get your Christmas Cards started!

Have a great Sunday....

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful Claudia! I'm sure they'll have sooo much fun! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!