just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Technostamper's Sketch Challenge #45

I know it's already Tuesday, and I normally post on Monday Mornings... but Life has been busy last weekend. I held my calendar class Monday night and Tuesday morning and totally forgot to even check out this weeks sketch.

But during class this morning Dillie said: "You didn't post the Technostamper's sketch this week! I am always checking your blog for it..." So I really felt bad that I let down my ONE dedicated blog reader :-) and decided I needed to step up to the plate!

Here is this weeks layout:

Sketch_45

I need to make some more Christmas Cards for my neighbor's card order, using the "Scandinavian Season" Stamp Set... so I decided I would try to make the sketch work with the set. And I think it came out pretty nice and elegant:

DSC00001

and here is a close-up shot:

DSC00002

Supplies:
Stamps: Scandinavian Season
Paper: Handsome Hunter, Very Vanilla
Ink: Handsome Hunter, Very Vanilla Craft
Accessories: Ribbon, Rhinestone, Dimensionals
Tools: Nesties, Oval Punch, Aqua Painter, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

So THANK YOU Dillie for getting me into gear...

Please don't forget to go over to MaryJo's Blog to see who else is playing along and what great creations they've come up with this week!

Have a great Tuesday!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Claudia! Love the little swirl of color in the tree! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I love the white background. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty....simply elegant! Lovely job.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!