just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, December 15, 2008

Technostamper's Sketch Challenge #48

I really don't know where the time goes. It's just flying by and next thing we know it's Monday again!

And because it's Monday I wanted to start off the week on a positive post and show you how fast you can make last minute Christmas Cards.

This week's sketch from MaryJo seems to be perfect for it:

Sketch48

At first I wanted to use some DSP but then decided against it and just wheeled the one strip of CS. This card went together in less than 10 minutes.

Here you go:

TSSC48

It doesn't have much stamping, but shows off our gorgeous ribbon, felt flurries and jumbo eyelets...

Don't forget to go over to MaryJo's blog a little after lunch to see a list of participants!

Enjoy your Monday...

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Ohh, very pretty. I think I am the only one in the entire world that did not buy those snowflakes. They are so pretty. Love the color scheme too. Thanks so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - great colors! Love those under 5 minute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of that ribbon on the card! I love that ribbon! Great job this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!