just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, March 16, 2009

Technostamper's Sketch Challenge #61

YIKES! Number 61 already - I have been MIA from these Challenges for a while - so Dillie, this post is for you :-) because I know how much you enjoy looking for it.

This weeks sketch was a really easy one, and works so well for quick cards.

The Sketch:

TSSC61

And this is what I came up with in less than 15 minutes:

fifth ave.

I used the Fifth Ave. Stamp Set and a sneak preview of our new scallop oval punch and matching stamp set, which will be available starting April!

I did some paper piecing on the rose, so you really need to see a close-up!

fifth ave_close

Inks/CS used: Baja Breeze and Pacific Point, and white of course. I also used Itty, Bitty Backgrounds for the speckling and then the scallop border punch of course... And the gorgeous white Organza Ribbon - this is a must have!

Don' forget to check out MaryJo's Blog a little after lunch for additional players this week.

Stay dry today - I have to fight the rain in just a little while...

  

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Claudia! I like the paper pieced rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color choices for your card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is stunning. Love the sentiment and the colors. Great job, thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Claudia. Love the paper piecing and the colors too! Have fun on your trip!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, Claudia! Simple, but has some wonderful, creative touches! A real WOW card!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!