just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, June 19, 2009

Blogger's Challenge - Manly Cards

Soooo for this week's challenge we are to present you with MANLY CARDS... I think this is a very good idea, because we don't make enough of those...

Now I have to admit, that I've made my card several weeks ago, but haven't had the chance to share it with you guys yet... I had the stamping and brayering done... even had the layers picked out already too, but had not assembled it until today :-)

Here is my take on this week's challenge - I've used "Inspired by Nature" and "Baroque Motifs":

inspired by nature_brayer

Since it's been a while that I've created the card, I am not exactly sure what colors I've used to brayer... Sorry about that!


Edited to add: The grass was stamped in basic black ink, no embossing on this card :-)

Enjoy your Friday!

16 comments:

  1. Very nice Claudia...love how it is so serene and peaceful! Wonderful effect! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the colors and the calmness that they create! The accent of the gel pen is a perfect finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning scene you create with your brayering and choice of sets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Striking background! I love all the elements you used. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and so (Zindorf) You did a fab job with the brayering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely!!! I love the colors...very serene card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love brayer cards--great project. Did you emboss the blowing grass? Sure looks like it. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh this is AWESOME - love your brayering and the colors too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beauty Claudia! Love the brayering (still a tool that I need to learn how to use!) Well done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the brayering and the subtle swirl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, so striking! This is beautiful, Claudia.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely, Claudia! The gel pen highlights really make the grasses pop.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!