just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, June 29, 2009

Technostamper's Sketch Challenge with In-Colors

Hi everyone - it's Monday once again! And that means it's time for a sketch challenge by MJ!

Here is here layout:

TSSC76

And without much talking around... I am getting straight to my card, because the layout is pretty straight forward:

DSC00002

And jut because you may not be able to see how each of the oval layers are popped up - here is a close up:

DSC00001

Can you tell that I still had the new In-Colors and new DSP out? I LOOOOOOOVVVVVE the new in-colors and this level 3 hostess set, which is called "Kind & Caring Thoughts". It has not only the nice image stamps but also several great sentiments!

Can't wait to use it some more and show you guys....

Until then - Have a nice Monday! And please don't forget to check out MJ's Blog today to see who else is playing along and what the ladies came up with this week!

 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, love the colors and that new paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the new In Color peeks I've seen, especially that DP! Nice job on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stamped off images and the colors are great. A beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, breathtaking! I love the simple layout and those colors, just fabulous. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claudia! What a lovely card! I have to tell you that you inspired me and I CASED it for my Blogger's Challenge card yesterday! Great job, AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!