just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Technostamper's Sketch Challenge and more "Razzle Dazzle"

O.K. I'll make this post short and sweet because I am totally exhausted. We had this glorious idea to swim a little this afternoon and then went on a bike ride (would have been better the other way around). We bought bikes the day before the 4th of July and went on a couple of tiny trips since. But today we thought we'd venture out a little further. We ended up going a little over 5 1/2 miles - I know this is not much for some people but for us beginners it was pretty good I think. So you understand why I am a little tired now... I do have to say, it was fun and I really like our River Walk!

But now to MJ's sketch:

TSSC78

And I hope you are not getting tired of me using "Razzle Dazzle" yet, because here is yet another card with it. And guess what... it's made with leftover pieces from my "polished stone" technique class. I had people come in in stages and demonstrated several times.. so I've got lots of pieces. Just wait - there might be more at a later time. But now to this week's card:

razzle_tssc78

It's very simple and can be re-created FAST. And that's what we need at times :-)

Make sure to check out MaryJo's Blog to see what the other participants came up with...

I am off to bed now... Good night!

 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful...didn't you have to use the Coluzzle? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! Those colors are so stunning with that tech!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, isn't that stunning. How beautiful. I so love this set can't see how anyone can get sick of it. Fabulous sample. Thanks so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this is absolutely stunning! Is this a TJ technique, I better get over there and look for it, because I am in love with this card!!! I was hoping to find a tutorial, hopefully, I will find the polished stone technique. this really is stunning! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!