just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tote-ally Tess Retirement

One of my friends decided to retire recently, so of course I wanted to make her a card to congratulate her.

Since my stamp set “Tote-ally Tess” hadn’t seen any ink yet, I thought it was perfect…

When you look at this card, you may notice a similarity to a prior post, because I’ve used the layout again. What can I say… it’s a nice an easy one, very versatile!

Here is my card:

tote_ally Tess 

I think the card turned out cute, and I have to say I REALLY like this color combo of “Not quite Navy”  and “Certainly "Celery”! See the bling on her blouse? Love that new satin ribbon too!

This stamp set has more potential than I thought at first, I’ll have use it lots more!

Enjoy your weekend…


1 comment:

  1. Cute! I like the idea that she's holding a sign. I'll have to try that. Thank you for putting your Collection in the SUColorQ!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!