just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, April 2, 2010

Blogger’s Challenge – EASTER

This week’s challenge is perfect, since it is Easter this weekend… so all were to share our Easter Creations.

I’ve put together a real simple card, but wanted to use my "Abundant Hope” stamp set one more time and have the spotlight on the image…

Here is my little card:

abudant hope_challenge

I’ve created the scalloped card by folding my crushed curry CS and then placing the fold line inside of the scallop square die. The daffodils were colored in with my Aqua Painter and Watercolor Crayons…

Happy Easter to all of you… Enjoy your weekend!

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful Claudia! I just love that stamp set too - I hope it carries over......crossing my fingers!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, love the scallop edge. Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. Love the scalloped border. Daffodils are so pretty and such a great reminder of spring.
    Have a wonderful Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful presentation of the main image flowers! Love the ribbon. Have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this card is gorgeous -- I love that you cut the image out and popped it up -- the background is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flowers and the ribbon is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Claudia...Love the orange BG....very pretty against the flower. {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. Love the colors and that daffodil stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty Claudia! I love the scallop edge around the card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great way to use the scallop square die and love how you added the ribbon and the speckles! Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely job you did with this set....love those colors and the scallops.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty Claudia! Love the ribbon! Happy Easter to you and yours! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Hope you have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't own that die--but now maybe I will--great idea!!!
    Love the colors you choose--Happy Easter to you, Nola

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty! Love all the scallops you used in the design.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty! Great idea for the scallop card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is simply gorgeous! I love the touch of spritzer! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty!! I love that stamp set and that oh so yummy ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card!!! I, too, have fallen in love with that stamp set. It's too pretty to use just for Easter!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!