just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Doggie Bag

I couldn’t resist to give it this title. Actually the bag I’ve created is called “The Perfect Bag”. It is way easy to make and you can use up some of all the collected DSP!

I wanted to give treats to my friend Kim for her new family member Max. But of course I couldn’t just hand her the bag of treats like that. So I remembered “the perfect bag” and made one using the “To the Nines'” DSP and “D is for Dog” stamp set…

Here it is:



Since you may want to re-create a bag like this I thought I should share the directions here. And quite a while back (as you can tell by the DSP in the video) I tried my hand in making a video tutorial and used the “perfect bag'” in it. Please be kind if you decide to watch it… Like I said that was my very first time I did anything on video.

Here you go:





2 comments:

  1. Love this bag and have made several. And every recepient was ga-ga about the bag. And knowing me they all asked if I'd made it and when I said yes....they all went HOW!!! They can't believe how easy this one is.

    Norma D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi claudia...yummy, yummy in my tummy treats...thx so much! max...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!