just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, June 24, 2010

June Stamp-a-Stack

Hi Guys! Today and tomorrow we’ll have LOTS of fun at Stamp-a-Stack… more than usual! Because one of the cards is “buffet style”! Like help yourself… I was trying to plan a card around using up my retiring CS colors and so I made one first:

punched posies_sas

And then I had told my customers in the invitation that they could decide on what colors to use for their cards once they are here at the class… The whole card itself AND then the punched flowers too. But I know having lots of color choices in front of them may get a little overwhelming, so I made up a couple more variations quick!

Here they are:

punched posies_sas2

punches posies_sas3 

I know… some of them are REALLY bright LOL.  But I think  they are way cute and cheerful too!  I just LOVE the hostess set “Punched Posies”!

Of course this was only ONE card, and they are going to make a second different one… but you already saw that one the other day! If you can’t remember, you can see it here!

Speaking of colors… I’ve got all my NEW colored CS in and organized the other day. Here is a little teaser:

new colors

And while I was taking this photo I had to share another one to proof that I am keeping my work area NEAT:

clean desk

OK off I go to do some more work and maybe even make a card for tomorrow!

Have a wonderful day…


1 comment:

  1. love seeing work spaces. Love the punch 'racks'... I've been trying to 'splain this to my hubby to help me design some for my space & this is great example! TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!