just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Limited Supplies

Today I am going to show you a little card that qualifies for the “limited supplies” category. I needed a little Thank You card for a cat person… and you know me… I am all dogs :-) so I am limited in what I have LOL.

Here is my little card (4 1/4” square):

cat card

I used a little NON SU die (that I have for situations like that) and cut the cat out of Basic Gray CS and sponged the edges… Everything else is by Stampin’ Up! I used the stamp sets “Confetti” and “Tiny Tags” along with the embossing folder “Perfect Polka Dots”. I think it turned out cute!

And I couldn’t resist and have to show you the inside too:

cat card_inside

I didn’t glue down the tail of the little mouse so it’s sort of sticking up…

Enjoy your weekend, guys!

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute - When I saw this cat card, that YOU made, I did a double take....no dogs? Guess we have to take a break sometimes huh? I likely very muchy! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant to ask - was the cute little mouse part of the cat diecut? A great surprise when the recipient opened the card - you know me, I love decorating the insides of cards, and the envelopes too! mary

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!