just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Blogger’s Challenge: Red, White, Black

Today I finally took a little break from book keeping and made my card for the Blogger’s Challenge. The theme this week was: Red, White and Black!

I actually had a card pictured in my mind for a couple of days, and I am happy to have completed it:

red_white_black

Supplies

Stamps:
Sincere Salutations

Paper:
Naturals White, Whisper White, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, MDS DSP “Night & Day”

Ink: 
Basic Black

Accessories:
Designer Buttons “Brights”, Red and black Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

Tools:
Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Fun Flowers Die, Decorative Label Punch

13 comments:

  1. Your card is terrific! I really like how you used the colors and the patterns together! I also love the changes to your blog...looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty BD card, love the added texture to the blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love that EF...it's on my next order (soon)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card. Love the flower with the button center!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card, love the texture on the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful card- love the flower with the embossing and the button center!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a simple but very pretty card! Love the flower die. Stillthinking to add it to my next order. Glad you play along on the BC--see you next time! Nola

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Claudia! What a wonderful way to use these colors! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card. Love the flower against the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the texture on the flower. Such a CUTE card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty. The textured flower looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Glad you had a great Anniversary. - I'm playing catch-up on last weeks comments today.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!