just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Techno Stampers Sketch Challenge

So yesterday was Monday and that meant that MaryJo posted a new sketch for us. I had “plans” to make and post my card yesterday, but had to go to the doctor because of my ongoing sinus problems. When I came home in the afternoon, I took my meds and something for the bad headache and thought I’d just take a break…. well I fell asleep and that was that…

So I am back with no headache today and ready to share… Here is the sketch:

TSSC165

And because MaryJo used the Ice cream Parlor DSP (FREE during Sale-a-Bration) in her sketch, I had to use it on my card too:

dsp_tssc

The only thing stamped on this card is the greeting!

Note, the scallop punched edge of the DSP! I just turned my scallop border punch upside-down and aligned the DSP pattern with it. It worked GREAT!

The flowers are die cuts from the same pack and way cute…


You are next...
Click here to enter

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Glad you are feeling better! Sinus issues have been horrible this year! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch this week, you card is so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!