just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cookies!

I couldn’t wait to make those oh so cute cookies… You may ask “what does that have to do with stamping?”. Well, I tell you what. Everything! Because Stampin’ Up! has now stamps for your cookies! The set is called “Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps” and comes with a wooden handle and 3 silicone stamps. See here!

125152L

So I’ll let you in on my baking fun today. The set comes with 2 recipes. This is the one I used:

sugared shortbread

Thanks Jill Hilliard, for typing up the recipe and making it MDS pretty!

Ingredients:

1

Dough in the fridge

2

3456789

By the way, I was able to get 32 out of the regular batch. And I used Splenda for the regular sugar and Blue Bonnet for the butter..

Here is the batch –1, because I had to try one Smile

10

And here is a close-up:

cookie

Now don’t chew on your computer screen because it looks so good. You can make some too!  I might even share with you when you come to the Trick or Treat stamping this Sunday. To win the grand prize, you must be in costume/decorated so blog readers can vote…

But if you just want to swing by for the silent auction, you can come in your every day outfit…

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Claudia, I love your demonstration of the cookie press. I felt like I was right there in the kitchen with you except for tasting the cookie. There is no doubt that you were having fun! Dee

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!