just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, October 27, 2011

It’s a Sketch!

I really like doing sketch challenges (for the most part anyway…) And this one is a great one.

I liked it so much that this is the same one that I’ve issued to my stamp club girls for their November swap!

Here is the sketch:

Sketch Challenge #1-Xmas 2011

And you know me, I like to change things ever so slightly every now and then. So I did an oval instead of the circle element.

Here is my card:

DSC_0062 (3)

And because I textured the background, I couldn’t stamp the sentiment on that layer… so I punched it out and popped it up Winking smile

The stamp set used is the “Stitched Stockings” with the matching punch. To get the baby  booties, I simply cut the cuff off and then adhered it further down (aligning the top of the cuff with the top of the stocking).

I love when you can use stamps and punches in ways that are not that obvious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!