just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, December 9, 2011

Craft Therapy

… and a little sneak peek! I got my pre-order of goodies from the upcoming mini catalog in last night. YAY!

So today I had to at least try out some of my new tools.

Here is one very easy card that I made fairly quickly:

DSC_0061 (4)

This card is a 5” square and it features the large Doily Sizzlit.

Now you may understand why the title “Craft Therapy” and “fairly quickly”. Because while I was using my paper piercer to poke out all those little pieces I was thinking “THERAPY”… this is relaxing…LOL! Yes it is a little tedious, BUT so well worth it.

Now I am going to let you in on a little secret on what NOT to do. See, I had shimmer sprayed the Doily after I had it cut, and it was GORGEOUS! Then I thought I ‘d be smart and use my adhesive sheet so I can stick it to the card easy. Well after I used the adhesive remover on all of the open areas… you guessed it… none of my shimmer was left on the doily Sad smile     SO, with that bit of info… don’t to that… use liquid glue instead!

Another new item is the huge pearl in the center. Just wait until you see the whole new mini catty! It should arrive at your house by the end of the month for sure!

I will be back with more little teasers…

2 comments:

  1. Die Karte mit dem Doily Sizzlit sieht sehr wirkungsvoll aus!

    liebe Grüße Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame on you for teasing us.

    Dillie

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!