just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Framelits are IT!

Today I wanted to share another very pretty card that I’ve received in our shoebox swap at Leadership.

Here is the beauty:

Martha Lucia Gomez

This card was created by Martha Lucia Gomez, which I had the privilege to spend some time with and to get to know a little better. She is very sweet and such a talented stamper!

I love the way she used the framelit to create the negative frame (which is popped up), the use of the twine, the pleated CS scallop border and the choice of colors. It’s a VERY elegant card and perfect for many occasions!

Did you notice the stamp set in the background? It’s one that you can earn for FREE during Sale-a-Bration right now. It’s called “Fresh Vintage” and you can see it in the Sale-a-Bration catalog on page 6.

Let me know if you need help with an order to receive free items or if you would like to book your own event…

Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!