just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, February 6, 2012

Friends Fur-ever!

… is such a cute stamp set already, but what my fellow Stampin’ Up! Demo friend Cristena Bagne did on her card is just way cute.

See – the puppy dog is sipping a cup of Joe:

Cristena Bagne

It just makes me smile! I also wanted to point out how clever she attached the little tag using a mini safety pin. I always forget about those! I also love the texture on the card and the sponging…

The card makes me smile for another reason too. See, at leadership I got to hang out with Cristena a little and she just gave me this card and a little journal “just because”. How sweet is that!  Thanks Cristena, I really appreciate it and lots of fun getting to know you a little better! Hope to see you at convention!

1 comment:

  1. SO cute! Love it... I've been using my tiny safety pins lately, too- love to see it used this way!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!