just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

World Treasures

Oh MY – this is the PRETTIEST peacock stamp, I’ve seen in a long time! See for yourself:
world treasures1
The sample on page 98 in the catalog gave me the idea to paper piece him. I stamped him 5 times and then cut, cut, cut…
I took a close up so you can see the layers and the other new tools I’ve used today:
world treasures2

Edited to add....

Colors used:
Tempting Turquoise, Midnight Muse, Island Indigo, Pool Party.... just a great mixture of "blues".

I also used the “Alhambra” wheel (though I made mine into a stamp, of course). The scallop borders were die cut with the new edgelit “large scallop” and THEN I could not resist and used our new Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack:
piercing
The new piercing tool and piercing mat are PERFECT and it was so much fun to use.
Watch out… you know me… I will be using those a lot from now on!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Claudia,
    Beautiful, stunning and just totally breath taking card. If you get a chance, would you please, please share the colors you used. I am so very color challenged, and it would be an immense blessing to me if you shared your wisdom and gift.
    Linda Fisher
    www.lindafisher.stampinup.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda,

      I am going to also email you ... just in case...

      Colors used:
      Tempting Turquoise, Midnight Muse, Island Indigo, Pool Party.

      Delete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!