just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, May 15, 2015

Bokeh Technique

I have never written a blog post before, but I am excited to try this out! I really am so honored that Claudia would allow me to assist. 

Pinterest is a double-edged sword for me. It is the ultimate over-stimulation station. However, I was looking up photography techniques one day and read about the bookeh technique. In typical fashion, one click led to 100 additional clicks. I began to think that I could use the technique for cards too. So here is my take on the bookeh technique. 


I absolutely LOVE to use the sponge on backgrounds, so this was right up my alley. After sponging a few colors randomly, you use white Kraft ink on the top. I used different size circles for my card. I really like how it turned out. I hope you do too!

Happy stamping! 

Allysha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!