just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, June 5, 2015

Catalog CASE - Flower Shop

When I worked on projects for stamp club this month, I had to refer back to the OLD catalog to make sure I am not using something that was retired... And by doing that I actually paid more attention to the samples pictured.  I then copied a card for club with some changes of course... but thought I should start doing that more often. I have an extra copy of that catalog and will tear out just those pages that I want to either copy samples completely or use them as inspiration/ follow a sketch...

Oh and in case you can't remember... CASE = copy and share everything...

So I did just that again today. I copied a card on page 67 and made some small changes. Here is my card:


I did use new Designer Series Paper and ribbon, but still used the same flower stamp set as they used... I think this is a very sweet card and the layout could be used for lots of different stamp sets and occasions!

Here is a closer look, so you can see the glitter...



And here is the original from the catalog






Supplies used:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!