just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, June 4, 2015

You've Got This!

Not only do I like the catchy name of the new stamp set, but LOVE the set... it's simply Awwwwwhhhsome!

I was working with our white note cards the other day and had one handy on my desk that I had stamped with the cool background in the kit, but the color was too dark for what I wanted it for. So I had put it aside... Now it came handy!



I stamped the flower in VersaMark on Vellum CS and heat embossed it with Silver embossing powder. Reminder: Don't forget to apply the embossing buddy to the CS prior to stamping the image that you want to emboss. It will help tremendously with the stray powder!
Then I colored in the image with Blendabilities... but you can use the markers just as well for this!
Image was cut out then added the Wisteria Wonder CS and cut out again, so it would pop a little more...




Supplies used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!