just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, March 20, 2009

Blogger's Challenge: Think Spring & Stamp-a-Stack

Oh how do I like when I can combine 2 things - especially this week! I am trying to prepare my April Stamp Club projects before I leave for Hawaii this Sunday... and I am finishing up with Stamp-a-Stack (Thursday/Friday).

So it's needless to say that I was thrilled when I discovered I was able to "cheat" for this weeks Blogger's Challenge. Because one of my Stamp-a-Stack cards meets the criteria "Think Spring" - at least I think so!

See for yourself:

eastern blooms_sab

It looks totally springy to me ;-)

And as you can see, I haven't overcome my BigShot addiction yet *grin* I LOVE those Butterflies!

Supplies used:

<></>
Item # Description
100475 Card Stock - 8.5x11 - EE Cameo Coral 
102128 Card Stock - 8.5x11 - EE Chocolate Chip 
105125 Card Stock - 8.5x11 - SS Certainly Celery 
103035 Classic Stampin' Pad - EE Cameo Coral
100908 Classic Stampin' Pad - EE Chocolate Chip
114674 Designer Series Paper, Delicate Dots
105089 Punch - Horizontal Slot
114618 Ribbon Bundle
114507 Sizzix Bigz Die - Beautiful Butterflies (SU! excl)
102892 Sponge Daubers 
115235 Stamp Set"Happy Everything
111626 Stamp Set: Eastern Blooms
104430 Stampin' Dimensionals 

And then the 2nd card for Stamp-a-Stack was VERY different, but a great card for any occasion...

Here you go:

pocket silhouettes_sab

Supplies used:

Item # Description
106953 Brads - Rich Regals
102128 Card Stock - 8.5x11 - EE Chocolate Chip 
105119 Card Stock - 8.5x11 - RR Always Artichoke 
102898 Card Stock - 8.5x11 - SS Mellow Moss 
100730 Card Stock - 8.5x11 - Whisper White 
100908 Classic Stampin' Pad - EE Chocolate Chip
104308 Craft Stampin' Pad -  Very Vanilla
101731 Craft Stampin' Pad -  Whisper White
106958 Cutter Kit
104403 Punch - 1-1/4" Circle
104401 Punch - 1-3/8" Circle
112091 Punch - Scallop Edge
114614 Sizzix Texturz - Impressions Pad
114615 Sizzix Texturz - Silicone Rubber Pad
114512 Sizzix Texturz Plates - Backgrounds I (SU! excl)
102892 Sponge Daubers (12)
113770 Stamp Set: Congrats
111672 Stamp Set: Pocket Silhouettes
104834 Stampin' Around Wheel Guide
114696 Wheel, Jumbo - Friendly Words


OK - I think I better head to bed, and get a couple of hours of sleep... so I'll have my act together in the morning for the ladies :-)

And later I still have to make 2 more projects and my own fun flip flops to take with me...

Good night!

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Great cards Claudia, I really like the second one.

    I think they fit the criteria

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so nice...that butterfly will have to go on my next order. I'm a BS addict, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the bright cheerful colors of the first one...it definitely qualifies for spring...the second one is gorgeous too! Wonderful masculine card! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are very nice. There is something about the second card that draws you in. Nice job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards - I just LOVE the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are perfect for Spring. Nothing wrong with a Big Shot addiction (from one addict to another, lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow both of these cards are fabulous. I really like the pretty butterfly on your first card and the love spring colors. Card 2 is so unique. I have that set and will save your idea for future use.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both beautiful Claudia! What lovely colors and fantastic layouts! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those butterflies too Claudia. I'm really digging how you layered them. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Claudia, you have the most inpiring blog.. Love what you did for this challenge.
    I love my Big shop also..great for classes.
    connie paxman

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!